Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seize The Sketch #7 Winner


Thank you for such a wonderful turn out for Seize the Sketch #7!! 

Such  FABulous link ups for challenge #7.  
We loved seeing how the sketch inspired you!


As always, it was difficult to choose the winner as there were so many fabulous cards that linked up!



Loved your clean and simple card with the mix of papers and the paper piecing. The small jewel on each cup was absolutely adorable! We will be in touch with you soon about your prize from Mona.

Grab the I Aced it! badge below to display on your blog!



Congratulations to our Runner Ups...


I just loved the texture and the colour combo.  Fabulous!



what a fun image.. love it



Great use of colour and love the stamps.

Please grab the Runner Up! badge for the challenge!



Our new Sketch will begin at 8 am EST today!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I won! My eyes seriously popped out of my head when I saw my card. Thanks so much, what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...is my card really up there!!!??? Seriously....Thank you ladies!!! Thank you so much for the honors!!! Congrats to Maureen, Jen and Linda as well!! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this just made my night! I popped in to check out the new sketch and saw my card! thanks so much - I am honored to be in this group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Calypso! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete